At Raajkutir- A Boutique Hotel, our absolute priority is the health, safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues. Now, more than ever, due to the ever-evolving COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we are focusing on our guest experience and ensuring we are exceeding the protocols from the world’s leading health experts, including the World Health Organization and the Indian Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. An overview of these enhancements is noted below.
- Guests’ temperatures checked upon arrival.
- Guests’ self-declaration form assessment.
- All guests’ must have “Aarogya Setu” app in phone and to be shown at Reception upon Check In.
- During check-in, guests’ preferences established regarding housekeeping services.
- Guest contact areas sanitized after each interaction (e.g. front desk and public area).
- Security and Concierge to wear gloves and sanitize luggage before bringing them up to the room.
- Social distancing promoted throughout the hotel with signage on display as a reminder.
- High-touch areas throughout the hotel sanitized on a regular basis.
- Hand sanitizers located throughout the hotel and in individuals guest rooms as well.
- Guests are encouraged to opt for Express Check in & Check -Out as a contactless.
- Personal Protective Equipment kits provided for guests on request.
- Decorative items removed (e.g. cushions, magazines and any additional amenity on request only)
- Housekeeping service will be provided once, after two nights stay.
- Pillow protectors changed after each guest’s stay.
- All glassware and chinaware sterilized.
- Electrostatic disinfectant sprayer used between each guest stay.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Contactless delivery of Private Kitchen (In room dining), if requested.
- Restaurants plans arranged to meet local guidelines on social distancing.
- All restaurant guests complete a health declaration form and have their temperature checked.
- Face masks are available, along with hand sanitizer.
- Scheduled sanitizing of all shared surfaces every 60 minutes.
- All food and beverage colleagues wash their hands every 30 minutes.
MEETINGS & CATERING
- All meeting and event ﬂoor plans arranged to meet local guidelines on social distancing.
- Guests encouraged to select pre-plated options or a served buﬀet – no self-service oﬀerings at this time.
- All spaces thoroughly sanitized daily with high-touch areas sanitized hourly.
- Automated hand sanitizers in use.
- Social distancing promoted with signage at all events.
- All third parties (e.g. ﬂorist, audio visual, entertainers) must strictly follow hotel standards.
- Fitness Centre ﬂoor plans arranged to meet local guidelines on social distancing.
- Health and wellness protocols aligned with local authorities’ recommendations to include temperature checks, Personal Protective Equipment kits, health declaration forms and social distancing everywhere.
- All public areas sanitized on a regular basis.
- Hand sanitizers in use throughout the hotel.
- All equipment is sanitized after every use.
- All visitors to the hotel, including colleagues and third parties, to have their temperature taken on a daily basis followed by self-declaration form assessment and must have “Aarogya Setu” app which to show while entry to the property.
- All colleagues to practice COVID-19 cleaning & sanitizing protocols and observe social distancing both at the front of the house and heart of the house.
- Continuous training ensures protocols are adhered at workplace.
- All workstations and colleague shared areas, both front of the house and heart of the house, planned to maintain social distancing.
Please contact us if you have questions or require additional information about our preventive measures and protocols. At Raajkutir – A Boutique Hotel, we continues to be committed to the health, wellness and safety of all our colleagues, guests and travel partners. We are in this together and we wish for everyone to stay safe and healthy. Keep well and stay strong.